Call Us Today for Free Quote ! (844) 200-9905
Residential Roofing Services
We have years of experience handling any and all types of residential roofing jobs. From simple repairs to complete removal and replacement, you can count on Ace to get the job done.
Our Services Include
Roof Removal & Replacement
Complete removal of existing roofing down to wood deck, and installation of GAF 6 part system
by our GAF master elite installers.
Slate Roof Removal and Replacement
Removal of existing slate roofs and expert installation of any new slate of your choice.
Our professional installers specialize in all installations of synthetic slate application of various manufacturers.
When roof removals are completed any rotted plywood or rafters will be replaced upon inspection.
Copper Chimney and Wall Flashings
Our highly-trained technicians specialize in all aspects of copper work, from chimney flashings to fabrication.
Standing Seam Roofing
We specialize in the installation of all standing seam and copper roofing.
All Types of Ventilation Systems
We are installers of all types of roof vents, attic fans, and ridge vents of all major manufacturers.
Under certain circumstances the homeowner may be eligible to install another layer of roofing
on top of the existing roof.
Slate Roof Repair
We specialize in slate repair in order to obtain the maximum life out of your existing slate roof.
Cedar Shake Removal
Complete removal of all roofing and cedar shakes down to rafters. Upon removal we will install correct size & grade plywood.
We specialize in the installation and replacement of skylights of all sizes and manufactures.
Residential Flat Roofing
We are certified installers of all major manufacturers of modified, EPDM and TPO roof systems.
Seamless Gutters & Leaders
We are installers of 5" & 6" heavy gauge seamless gutters and leaders. Color options are available.
Siding and Aluminum Trim
Give your home the finishing touch with new baked aluminum trim. A wide variety of colors available.
Keeping Your Roof Safe
Did You Know…
- Your roof is essential for protecting your home and everything in it, including your family and all of your precious valuable.
- Many times fixing small roof problems can prevent bigger, more costly issues from occurring, like needing a new roof.
- Property Value: A new roof makes your home much easier to sell.
- Return on Investment (ROI): With an average ROI of 67-70%, new roofs are one of the best home improvement projects around.
- Curb Appeal: Realtors estimate that as much as 40 percent of your homes curb appeal is directly linked to your roof.
- Energy Efficiency: Chances are that your old roof leaking cool air, meaning your HVAC system needs to work harder to achieve your desired indoor temperature.
- Health: New roofs help to prevent health hazards, like mold and mildew, keeping your family safe.
- Safety: The longer you wait to replace that old, dilapidated roof, the more dangerous the situation can become. An old roof in some cases may collapse or cause part of the home to become unstable.
- New Technology: Because roofs last such a long time, the technology of a new roof is no doubt several generations ahead of a roof that was put on in the early 1960s.
- New Look: The new roof can have windows or a skylight installed, which will bring more light into the attic or into the house in general.
- Stress-Reduction: No one wants the continued worry of a roof’s ability to withstand the elements and hardships of Mother Nature. Knowing your roof is solid, possibly warrantied for many years, and will keep your property dry and warm inside presents a
Free Estimates and Design Consultation
Total Project Management
Call Us Today for Free Quote!